House Rules for Island House Beachfront Condo Hotel
Important Information & Notices for our Valued Guests:
- Island House provides gas grills for the use of our customers. NO other types of Bar-B-Que pits or outdoor cooking equipment are allowed on the premises including on balconies or patios.
We do not rent to “locals”, including Corpus Christi residents.
- You must be at least 25 years old to reserve any of our condos. ID required.
- Guests may not play loud music around the swimming pool, in other common areas and not on patios or balconies.
- Due to the unpredictable nature of arrivals and departures, we are unable to guarantee any particular room number or floor. We are only able to confirm the room TYPE you reserved, such as “beachfront” or “side” units.
- The parking lot is restricted for the use of registered guests ONLY. This is carefully monitored and any vehicles found to be without an official Island House Parking Pass will be towed away at the owner’s expense.
- Golf carts and four-wheelers are NOT permitted on the grass.
- If loud noise or offensive behavior complaints are received, a single warning will be given. If additional complaints are received, the offending guest(s) will be asked to leave the property immediately. NO refunds will be provided and these guests will be banned from making Island House reservations in the future.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
These policies are necessary to ensure all guests and families staying at Island House are able to fully enjoy the facilities and amenities. House Rules are enforced so that all visitors will benefit from a safe, peaceful, family-friendly environment. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and consideration of your fellow guests.