What should I bring?
All units are fully furnished, but for your convenience, we recommend you bring the following items:
- Salt and pepper
- Favorite kitchen utensils
- Shampoo and conditioner
- While we do provide bath towels, beach and pool towels are not provided.
What is the temperature like there?
Corpus Christi’s coldest month is January when the average temperature overnight is 46.2°F. In August, the warmest month, the average day time temperature rises to 93.4°F.
To see what the temperature is today please visit https://www.yahoo.com/news/weather/united-states/texas/corpus-christi-2385304/
or visit Currents and Tides to see the tide perdicition
Do you give discounts?
During the winter season, Island House may offer a 10% discount to AAA, AARP and military IF AVAILABLE. Discount must be mentioned during reservation process and not available upon check out. Discount is based upon availability and not available on peak/sold out dates. Must have valid ID (10% cannot be combined with weekly or monthly rates).
Our Photos on the website are of similar room type, not exact units
When creating your reservation you are only booking the room type that is shown in the photos. We have many rooms that fit that same type so the photos won’t always be an exact match of the room.
All ROOMS ARE NON-SMOKING. A $1,500 FEE WILL BE APPLIED IF NOT COMPLIANT.
- Winter Rates Effective January 1 – Memorial Day Weekend and Labor Day to December 31. Summer Rates apply Spring Break, Easter Week and Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day. We require a 3 night minimum during spring break and all major holidays. All rates are subject to change. MUST BE 25 TO RESERVE ROOM.
- All rates subject to state and local taxes, which is currently 17%.
- Rates include daily towel service and trash removal.
- One night’s room and tax is due at time of reservation. We require 5 days notice prior to arrival to cancel, 14 days for major holidays. All cancellations will be assessed a $35 nonrefundable fee.
- WE DO NOT GUARANTEE ROOMS OR FLOORS///WE DO NOT RENT TO RESIDENTS OF CORPUS CHRISTI, TX